OHRA – the project to reform the Government’s steering framework
- 19 April 2015: Parliamentary elections
- Spring 2015: Talks on the formation of the new Government. The Government Programme will be drafted in broader outline than previously, identifying three to five key policy objectives.
- Summer 2015: The Government and ministries will prepare the Government Action Plan to translate the Government Programme into a plan to be implemented during the parliamentary term. The Government Action Plan and the General Government Fiscal Plan will be harmonised and coordinated.
- September 2015: The Government will decide in the budget session on the adoption of the Government Action Plan, the Government’s Draft Budget and the General Government Fiscal Plan.
- September 2015: The Government Action Plan and the General Government Fiscal Plan will be presented to Parliament in the form of a report along with the Government’s 2016 Draft Budget.
- Spring 2016: The Government Action Plan will be reviewed at the same time as the General Government Fiscal Plan and given to Parliament as a report.
- Autumn 2016: A Government joint strategy seminar will be held to maintain a shared situation picture.