The website of the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) provides comprehensive information on the new coronavirus. The Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Business Finland, the City of Helsinki and the Ministry of Education and Culture have also put together information packs.
- THL: Coronavirus: latest updates
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs: Q&A about travelling and the virus responsible for COVID-19
- Information on the coronavirus outbreak provided by Business Finland
- Ministry of Education and Culture: The coronavirus and educational institutions
- City of Helsinki prepares for coronavirus in many ways - What to do if you suspect having contracted the coronavirus