On Friday 29 May 2015, the President of the Republic appointed Finland’s 74th Government. At the same time, the President of the Republic released the ministers of Alexander Stubb's Government from their duties. The Government headed by Prime Minister Juha Sipilä consists of 14 ministers. The Centre Party has six ministerial posts. The Finns Party and the National Coalition Party have four ministerial posts each.
Material from government formation talks
Sipilä’s Government appointed
On Friday 29 May, the President of the Republic appointed Finland’s 74th Government.
- Sipilä's Government
- Government Programme
- Division of responsibilities between ministers and ministerial deputies
- Cabinet Committees
Photos and videos
- Interim results of government strategy work, 13 May 2015
- EU policy guidelines, 13 May 2015
- Foreign and security policy guidelines, 13 May 2015
- Migration policy guidelines, 13 May 2015
Preparations for government formation talks