Restrictions during the coronavirus epidemic
- If you have symptoms, get tested for COVID-19 and then stay home.
- Remember to keep a safe distance to others.
- Wash your hands and cough into a tissue or your sleeve.
- Wear a mask while you are in place with other people.
- Keep the Koronavilkku app on and follow its instructions.
- Get vaccinated when it's your turn.
It is still necessary to comply with the restrictions and recommendations in order to manage the epidemic. The COVID-19 vaccine protects against the most severe form of the disease. As more and more people are vaccinated, the restrictions can be lifted and society can be reopened.
The authorities regularly reassess the need for restrictions. The starting point is that restrictions on children and young people will be avoided and used only as a last resort.
Where can I find information on the restrictions and recommendations in place in a certain region?
The extent of the restrictions in place will depend on the severity of the COVID-19 situation in the region. The competent authorities in each region will decide on the recommendations and restrictions in force in line with the legislation on communicable diseases.
You can find information on the restrictions in your area on the website of your hospital district or municipality.