Corona-info: information on the coronavirus by telephone and chat
For general information on the coronavirus and advice on using the Koronavilkku mobile app, you can call the telephone service at 0295 535 535 or use the live chat. The information service is open on weekdays at 8–18 and Saturdays at 9–15.
The chat window will be enabled on this page whenever a customer service professional is available to answer questions.
The service, implemented through cooperation between authorities, is primarily available in Finnish and, where possible, also in Swedish and English.
You can also send questions via SMS to 050 902 0163. The SMS service is intended for people who cannot talk on the phone due to impaired hearing or for other reasons.
The information service will be further developed as the coronavirus situation progresses. Calls and SMS are only charged the local network, mobile call or SMS fee according to the operator's phone plan. If you are using a call package, check with your operator to see if calls to 029-numbers are included. The service itself is free.
The service does not provide advice on legal matters or health-related matters, such as acute symptoms.
If you need health-related advice or guidance:
- Please see the Omaolo service for a symptom checker.
- Your health centre will provide general health advice.
- Some municipalities have their own COVID-19 helplines.
- If you experience acute symptoms, contact the emergency health services in your area.
- In areas where the Medical Helpline 116 117 is not yet in use, call your local emergency number.
- In life-threatening emergencies, call the emergency number 112.
If you need information on vaccinations or testing:
- Information on making appointments for vaccinations and the vaccination situation in your region is available on the website of your hospital district.
- General information on COVID-19 vaccines is available on the website of the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare.
- Information on COVID-19 vaccination certificates is available on the website of the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
- General information on COVID-19 testing is available on the website of the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
Finland ForwardThe purpose of the Finland Forward project coordinated by the Prime Minister’s Office is to support the ability of people and society to cope with crises and to strengthen psychological resilience through communication.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland: Frequently asked questions with answers about travel and coronavirusFrequently asked questions with answers about travel and coronavirus.
Activities of the EU during the COVD-19 pandemicThe EU is taking actions to limit the spread of the virus.
Questions on coronavirus and occupational safety and healthThe Occupational Safety and Health Authorities advise employers and employees on issues related to employment relationship and occupational safety.
Guidelines for workplaces to prevent coronavirus infectionInstructions for employers on how to prepare for the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19). How should people act and protect themselves in their work if they may be involved with a person infected with coronavirus COVID-19?
Koronavilkku.fiKoronavilkku is a contact tracing app to help you find out whether you may have been exposed to coronavirus in Finland. On the site you will find a download link and instructions for using the app.
Regional State Administrative AgenciesThere are six Regional State Administrative Agencies in Finland. The agencies work in close collaboration with local authorities.
VisitFinland: Guidance for travelers to FinlandCoronavirus guidance for travelers to Finland.
Statistics Finland: Topical statistical dataNews and statistical data related to the coronavirus situation.