Can digitalisation solve the education crisis? Live discussion on MFA Twitter at 9 am EEST
Follow a live discussion on digitalisation and education on the Ministry's Twitter page today 26 May at 9 am EEST.
- Opening words by Minister for Development Cooperation and Foreign Trade Ville Skinnari
- Discussion led by Ambassador for Education Marjaana Sall: "Can digitalisation solve the global education crisis?"
- Sari Turunen, Education Adviser, FCA Cambodia
- Parmosivea Soobrayan, Regional Education Advisor, UNICEF Europe and Central Asia Regional Office
- Kyungah Kristy Bang, Programme Officer, UNESCO Bangkok
The event is a part of Finland's candidacy campaign to the UN Human Rights Council. Finland's campaign priorities are the rights of women and girls, education, digitalisation and new technologies, and climate change. Visit um.fi/hrc to learn more.